Timberland Pro Men's Gladstone ESD Steel Toe Slip-On Work Shoes
The Timberland Pro Men's Gladstone ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) Steel Toe Slip-On Work Shoes meet SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge, and the Men's Timberland PRO Gladstone ESD Steel Toe Slip-On takes these standards of jobsite performance to the next level. Timberland Pro added a steel toe, our dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology for all-day comfort when you're on your feet, and a slip-resistant Goodyear rubber outsole with SafeGrip to ensure superior traction at the worksite and wherever else your busy day takes you.
- Material: Premium full-grain leather
- Slip-on styling with gored panels
- SafeGrip slip-resistant sole grips both dry and wet surfaces
- Non-metallic fiberglass shank
- Leather-lined top collar
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology conductive polylurethane footbed
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole inserts for consistent static dissipative performance
- Goodyear rubber outsole has a low-profile tread pattern, and is non-marking and slip-resistant
Buy the Timberland Pro Gladstone ESD Steel Toe Slip-On Work Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Pro Men's Gladstone ESD Steel Toe Slip-On Work Shoes
comfortable but the size is a little big
Comfortable, easy to slip on... the steel toe provides strong protection. However I would suggest to buy one that is at least 0.5 smaller in your normal size of other Timberland shoes/boots. I usually wear #9 for sport shoes but #8.5 for Timberland boots. For this steel toe shoes, I think I have to go #8 since I feel the #8.5 is too big and doesn't fit.