Timberland Pro Men's Pit Boss 6 Inch Soft Toe Work Boots
While your job requires tough, durable footwear, your feet require comfort when you're on em all day. The Timberland Pro Men's Pit Boss 6 Inch Soft Toe Work Boots have got you covered for the tough part, and as far as comfort goes, your feet will thank you the minute you slip them on. Made with a full-grain leather upper with durable cast metal stud hooks, these Timberland shoes have an odor-resistant Agion lining that will help regulate interior moisture to keep your feet dry throughout the day. The padded collar has a deep V-cutout at the back to make room for your achilles tendon meaning you can drive and take high steps comfortably while still having significant support for your ankles. The OrthoLite insole supports your arch and cushions every step while the durable Timberland PRO rubber outsole gives you non-slip traction on wet and oily surfaces. Did we mention the Pit Boss boots are tough? Goodyear welt construction makes them tougher than a two dollar steak.
- Upper: uninsulated, oiled full-grain leather
- Cast metal top stud hooks
- Agion® anti-microbial Cambrelle® lining treatment
- Goodyear welt construction for rugged durability
- Insole: removable, OrthoLite® footbed with Agion® anti-microbial cover
- Midsole: polyurethane for long-term comfort
- Midsole: contoured nylon shock diffusion plate/shank
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ system supports the arch and cushions every step
- Outsole: Timberland PRO® rubber outsole; slip, oil and abrasion resistant
- Timberland PRO logo on side
- Made in China
- Weight per boot: 1 lb 11.25 oz
Buy the Timberland Pro Pit Boss 6 Inch Soft Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Pro Men's Pit Boss 6 Inch Soft Toe Work Boots
Great boots, very fast shipping
Bought these for a friend after his old ones began to show wear after a year and a half of hard work...he loves them. Cheaper here than anywhere else! Thanks Altrec!
they are great work boots. i use them for masonry work and they great. i recommended them to my friends and they loved them to. highly recommended! :)
Timberland Pro Forever
This is about the 8th pair of these boots my husband has purchased. Out of those 8, one had to be returned for separating soles, but they were replaced. He wears a 10.5 EE and the wide is comfortable for him. The lacing system stands up to time, and with some extra care with saddle soaping and mink oiling, these stand up to hard core daily plumbing (wet) chores. He wears them to work daily and each pair lasts about a year. Highly recommend these boots.