Timberland Pro Men's Powerwelt Waterproof 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots
The Timberland Men's Powerwelt Waterproof 6 Inch Steel Toe Workboot is created exclusively for working professionals who need the best durability, comfort and protection on the job. Rugged outside and comfortable inside, our workboots stand up to the most rigorous worksite demands and provide protection against common hazards.
- Material: Rancher Brown Waterproof Oiled Full-Grain and Ever-Guard Leather
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology
- Constructed on the TITAN® last for superior fit
- Comfort-engineered, contoured tongue with center-loaded foam package
- Anatomically contoured in sole with integral steel shank for support
- Anti-microbial, contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heal
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperature
- Dual â€“density polyurethane outsole
- Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 5 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
Buy the Timberland Pro Powerwelt Waterproof 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Pro Men's Powerwelt Waterproof 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots
Grade A Work Boots
i love these boots so much i purchased these as a backup pair to the ones i wear now. overall comfort and durability is great. i changed out the laces for some thicker ones and added another insole. i stand at work all day and at the end my feet feel great.
Worth the wait
I bought these boots for my husband after reading the great reviews and they were worth the wait. They were on back order but didn't take as long as expected. My husband works as an HVAC technician and he is on his feet all day. He is flat footed so the wide option definitely made a difference in how comfortable they are. He said he would recommend this boot to anyone, and would buy the Timberland brand again.
best boot for work
I am a machinist who works in coolant and oil. these boots resist the coolant and oil and do not slip on the floor. I have had my first pair for over a year and they are still holding up great compared to other boots that are broken down by the coolant and oil. I would recomend these boots to any one that wants dry socks at the end of a long day and/or working on the slickest of floors. My shop is like walking on ice in other boots.