Timberland Pro Men's Powerwelt Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots
The Timberland Men's Powerwelt Wellington Steel Toe Workboot is made for you, the working professional who takes pride in your job. Timberland takes pride in their job also, by putting attention to detail in everything they make. The Powerwelt Wellington boots are no exception. The upper is made of Ever-Guard leather, which is 10 times stronger than regular leather and is heat resistant. And, they have Timberland's Boot 2 Boot Challenge 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose?
- Material: Premium, full-grain oiled leather shaft
- Timberland PRO® Ever-Guard leather upper which is enhanced waterproof leather that provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than regular leather and is heat resistant up to 346Â°F (SATRA 49 Heat Fastness)
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology construction for a durable, chemical bond and increased torsional stability
- Constructed on the TiTAN® last for a superior fit
- PowerFit comfort system provides maximum comfort using a combination of ergonomically designed elements such as; climate control technology to regulate temperature and control moisture buildup and a wider, roomier toe cap that provides a better fit
- Completely lined with Cambrelle® lining, which is a durable, breathable lining that keeps feet cooler in the summer and warmer in winter. The special construction provides a comfortable cushioning effect and the unique properties help to keep your feet dry, by allowing moisture to escape at a remarkably rapid rate
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning, the Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperature and dissipates moisture
- Unique 'finger-grip' on each side allows you to easily pull-on your boots without traditional handles that get caught on your pant legs
- Internal heel glide guides your foot into the boot for easy on/off
- Lightweight, yet rugged single-density polyurethane outsole that is slip-resistant due to the high surface contact, oil-resistant, fluid-channeling and has exceptional cushioning
- Outsole incorporates Ladder Lock sole radius for comfort and confidence on extension ladders
- Electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits
- Steel shank provides maximum support
- Steel toe provides maximum protection
Buy the Timberland Pro Powerwelt Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Pro Men's Powerwelt Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots
I've been wearing Timberland Pro boots at my maintenance job for a decade. They have been consistently comfortable & durable, and these are no exception. These were my first Wellington style, but will not be my last. I've been wearing them for almost 2 years now, and I can still say that they are hands down the most comfortable boots I have owned to date. As they wear they maintain a good appearance and don't scuff easily. The soles are very soft feeling which make them a pleasure to wear all day long. The one down side to this is that if you ride a motorcycle you will have to shift more deliberately, as the softness dulls shift feel. These, like all of my other TP boots fit true to size. I've never had to send any back due to poor fit. Highly recommended
I've had them for three weeks and it takes serious effort to put them on and take them off.
i bought on feb 24. and its been about 5 months or so. i just went thru the WATER PROOFING on these boots. if you do heavy pipe fitting, fire sprinkler plumbing and work in all kinds of conditions, you will wear these out. these boots blow away Wolverines. i hate tying laces, and i didnt want a cowboy looking boot. but these look and are tougher. im gonna try the georgia MudDog boot. but ive been using timberland pros for about 4 years, and powerwelts are the best they have. ORDER A SIZE SMALLER they RUN BIG.