Timberland Pro Men's Titan 6 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots
The Timberland Men's Titan 6 Inch Composite Toe Workboot features 360 degrees of lightweight comfort; soft leathers to minimize break-in time; moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral anti-microbial keeps foot dry and comfortable; Polyurethane midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning; Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity; Contoured OrthoLite footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort cover; Features the same inside toe cap dimensions as TiTAN Safety Toe for equally superior fit; Timberland PRO Rubber Outsole: Low-profile with high surface contact; Slip-resistant; Oil-resistant; Abrasion-resistant These boots are made for you, the working professional who takes pride in your job. Our TiTAN safety toe workboots have the PowerFit comfort system to provide maximum comfort, along with electrical hazard protection, a lightweight TiTAN safety toe and a slip-resistant outsole all of which helps keep you safe.
- Material: Full-Grain Leather
- General Description: Timberland Pro's Titan last for superior fit
- 360 degree of lightweight comfort
- Soft leathers to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral anti-microbial keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Polyurethane midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort® cover
- Features the same inside toe cap dimensions as TiTAN® Safety Toe for equally superior fi
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Outsole
- Low-profile with high surface contact
- Electrical Hazard
- Toe Type: Titan Composite Toe
- OutSole: Dual-Density Outsole
- 50508 TiTAN® Composite Toe
- TiTAN® 6 inch Comp Toe
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Height: 6" Boot
Buy the Timberland Pro Titan 6 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Pro Men's Titan 6 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots
Great boots, on my second pair
This is my second pair , last pair I have worn everyday for a year and a half. The sole finally split and my feet were getting wet or I would still be wearing them. Used to only buy wolverine boots but they changed something and now they are junk.
Have been Timberland's fan for years. This is my 2nd one. The boots are VERY sturdy, but comfortable and warm. Grip is super! Only complain is the arch support is too high, arch supports is not necessary actually. And Altrec shipped them lightening fast Overall a great buy!
These Boots are GREAT! Super Lightweight and incredibly durable. This is my second pair and I cant say enough good things about them! Fit great, look great, lightweight, strong, waterproof, durable, and again just all around GREAT!!! And $30 cheaper at altrec compared to anywere else!!!