Timberland Pro Men's Wildcard ESD Hiker Composite Toe Work Shoes
When you're on the jobsite but not required to comply with OSHA "steel toe boots regulations, the Timberland Pro Wildcard ESD Hiker Composite Toe Work Shoes for Men provide an excellent compromise between safety and comfort. These supportive shoes are modeled after a lightweight hiking shoe with a synthetic upper, mesh lining and flexible sole. The major difference is that these shoes have a large toe bumper made of soft composite rubber (instead of rigid steel) to provide additional forefoot protection when you're at work. Underneath, the Vibram outsole delivers superior traction, even on slippery surfaces. Work smart, work safe, work comfortably in the Timberland Pro Men's Wildcard ESD Hiker Composite Toe Work Shoes.
- Uppers: Synthetic for lightweight durability and breathability
- Composite safety toe for non-metallic protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- TPU shank for structural support
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- Conductive open-cell polyurethane footbed for breathablecomfort and static dissipative performance
- Weight (Â½ pair size 11): 1 lb 4 oz
Buy the Timberland Pro Wildcard ESD Hiker Composite Toe Work Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.