Timberland Pro Women's Titan 6 Inch Safety Toe Work Boots
Part of our Timberland PRO series, the lightweight premium leather Women's Titan 6 Inch Safety Toe Workboot is built specifically to fit a women's foot, and is packed with features you need on the job. Electrical Hazard protection keeps you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return. And, they have our Boot 2 Boot Challenge 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose?
- Material: Premium full-grain leather for durability and flexible comfort
- Constructed on a women's last (the foot form around which shoes are constructed) for a superior fit and comfort
- Lightest workboot
- PowerFit comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support and comfort all day long
- Polyurethane midsole with a high-rebound heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Anti-microbial, contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperture
- TITAN® safety toe cap provides lightweight protection
- Rubber dual-density outsole is slip-resistant, oil-resistant and abrasion-resistant
Buy the Timberland Pro Titan 6 Inch Safety Toe Work Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Pro Women's Titan 6 Inch Safety Toe Work Boots
women's pro titan timberland boot
I love this timberland boot. It has been my go to boot ever since I broke my left foot twice in 6 years -- of course i was not wearing my timberlands at the time. These boots provide excellent support for your feet & ankles & toes!! They have steel toes which is great for any type of physcial working conditions. Another note ever since I have moved & went from 1 office job to two retail jobs, my feet never hurt with the timberland pro titan boot. I own 1 pair which still has plenty of meat left on the sole, (even after 6 years of use) --currently they are in my closet as of now. I then searched high & low & finally found them again with altrec, timberland had been out of stock of my particular color & size for at least 6 months. I am ecstatic to finallly find my boots again!! I strongly endorse timberland's womens pro titan work boot!!
Best Work Boot Ever!
I work as a Freight Train Conductor and many times have to walk miles on ballast and these boots are THE most comfortable boots I have found. I've tried others and will never buy anything other than the Timberland Titan. Its lightweight and feels like a tennis shoe. Its held up under fairly rough conditions well. I can't say enough good things about this boot. I have several pairs and highly recommend them to all my co-workers, male and female.
Wonderful boot - comfortable, sturdy, looks good!
A huge added bonus - I have Raynaud's Disesase - which basically means my toes and fingers are always numb with cold. These boots keep my feet really warm! The ankle cushioning is wonderful. I've searched for 20 years for the perfect boot and this is it! PS - working with Altrek was great. Timberland was backordered and they were extremely pleasant in keeping me in the loop.