Timberland Radler Camp Shoes
The Men's Timberland Radler Camp Shoes have such an innovative design that theyre pretty hard to resist. These are the perfect pack and go shoes for any trip, as they are super lightweight and the shoe zips completely into itself, making packing quick and easy. The removable fleece-lined footbed keeps your feet toasty warm between adventures and the Durable Green Rubberoutsole is made of 42% recycled rubber and adds plenty of traction while gathering firewood or hanging by the backyard BBQ pit.
- Material: Ripstop nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent)
- Compact upper design is easily packable for hiking and camping
- Removable fleece-lined footbed for underfoot warmth and comfort
- Durable Green Rubber™outsole is made of 42% recycled rubber and features a clean profile and slight lug for traction
- Unisex shoe; men's sizes are shown
- Women, please order down one size, so if you normally take an 8 order a men's 7
Buy the Timberland Radler Camp Shoes from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Radler Camp Shoes
Glorified Indoor Slippers
You would not want to wear these outside your house. Even walking to the mailbox, you will feel EVERY stone, pebble, etc. Seriously, you COULD NOT GO HIKING in these shoes. No support, sized very small. I wear a "13", so I ordered a "13." I could barely get them on. I would have needed at least a "14" or maybe a "15" IF I wanted to keep them. I wore them twice for a couple hours each time and my feet were killing me both times. DO NOT waste your money.