Timberland Women's Chochorua Trail Hiking Boot
Designed with a full-grain leather upper that's protected by a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, the Timberland Women's Chochorua Trail Hiking Boot is a performance day hiker for rugged on and off trail use in wet and adverse conditions. Engineered for longwearing comfort and support, this boot features a Gore-Tex membrane that creates a waterproof, breathable barrier to lock out water, while allowing moisture vapor from sweat to escape. Its dual-density EVA footbed provides lightweight cushioning, and a textile lining offers exceptional moisture absorption. The rubber outsole with B.S.F.P motion efficiency system active lug is designed to provide superior traction over tricky terrain. Whether you're heading for the Chochorua Trail of New Hampshire, Glacier Crest, or the PCT, this Timberland hiking boot will get you there and back.
- Upper Material: premium full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Gore-Tex® membrane provides breathable waterproof protection
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort in motion
- Lining: moisture-wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Adjustable lacing system for tailored fit
- Midsole: comfort zoned chassis with tuned support plate
- Stitch and turn tip for added durability
- Insole: removable dual-density EVA footbed, perforated for additional air circulation
- Midsole: EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Outsole: B.S.F.P™ motion efficiency system active lug outsole
- Outsole: durable rubber lug outsole for superior traction
- Weight per shoe: 2 lb 1 oz
Buy the Timberland Chochorua Trail Hiking Boot for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Women's Chochorua Trail Hiking Boot
Great fit, boots run about a half size small just like the other reviews stated. Ordered a size 8.5 and normally wear a size 8. The boots have kept my feet dry and warm on fall /early winter hikes.
great hiking boots
got these for my girlfriend. moving to thailand and needed something durable, waterproof, comfortable. she loves them! she's only been there a week but they required no breaking in and she's hit the trails several times. they grip the uneven terrain and keep her feet dry. sweet! she loves them so much, i'm getting a pair for myself. and as far as the scuffing goes that one user mentioned, i like my gear to look like i use it so that's a non issue for me. ;-) great boots!
I love these boots! They're sturdy and supportive but also comfortable and lightweight. My hips get sore if I hike in heavy boots, but these haven't given me a single problem. I'm usually an 8.5-9 so I ordered a 9 to leave room for hiking socks and they fit perfectly. My feet tend to be on the wide side but I went with a regular width since I was ordering up and they have plenty of room- if you're on the edge like me I would recommend a regular width. Another reviewer said they scratch up too easily- true, the polish gets scuffed off pretty quickly, but if your boots aren't dinged up you're doing it wrong! I haven't tried it yet but some quality time with a rag and some brown shoe polish would probably give them their shine back. Highly recommended.