Timberland Women's Earthkeepers BareStep Leather Trail Oxford Shoes
You'd go barefoot all summer if you could, but your feet aren't quite tough enough to withstand the sharp lava rocks and prickly pinecones on the trails. No worries, bring that barefoot feeling out into the woods when you wear the Timberland Earthkeepers BareStep Leather Trail Oxford Shoes for women. These eco-conscious hiking shoes are made with supple leather and suede uppers and lined with soft synthetic suede for sweat management and blister-prevention. The EVA midsole is lightweight and flexible offering just enough cushioning while not interfering with your foot-to-ground connection. Recycled rubber outsoles have flex grooves to give your feet uninhibited natural movement and traction when you want to scramble up a granite face for a snack break with a view. And the "Trail Oxford part? Well, that's Timberland's way of bringing their chic, urban-inspired style into the backcountry.
- Upper: premium full-grain leather and suede upper for rugged durability and long-lasting wear
- Lace-up style for a secure, adjustable fit
- Lining: soft, synthetic suede lining and footbed cover for comfort
- Midsole: lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole with built-in flex grooves provides flexible cushioning
- Outsole: Timberland® exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ lug outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber
Buy the Timberland Earthkeepers BareStep Leather Trail Oxford Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.