Timberland Women's Gannon Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots
Forget about your feet and head for the summit with the Timberland Gannon Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for women. From a long day hike to a week in the woods, these waterproof leather boots use a premium Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry in any weather. An extra padded collar and tongue mean cushy comfort while a compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock, supports your foot and cushions for miles upon miles. These hiking shoes are supple and forgiving right out of the box while a TPU shank creates torsional rigidity, helping to prevent fatigue on uneven terrain. From a rocky ridgeline in the Sierras to a soggy rainforest trek on the Olympic peninsula, the Timberland Women's Gannon Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots have an eco-friendly Green Rubber outsole to give you traction and make a smaller footprint on Mother Nature.
- Upper: premium full-grain waterproof hiking-grade leather upper with ballistic mesh for rugged durability and all-weather protection
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® membrane with durable nylon lining keeps feet warm and dry
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Tongue is fully gusseted to keep debris out
- Rustproof, speed lace hardware with lace hooks at top for secure lacing
- Anatomical, fully contoured last with exclusive anti-fatigue technology for all-day comfort and support
- Midsole: Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Outsole: Green Rubber™ outsole made with 42% recycled rubber is designed for descending and ascending on-trail
Buy the Timberland Gannon Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.