Timberland Women's Nelli Premium Boot
The Timberland Women's Premium Nellie Boots are comfortable, durable and good looking. Constructed to be waterproof with plenty of support, your feet will stay dry and comfortable. Built rugged, these classic lace-ups hold up to years of use.
Featuring a shock-absorbing, cushioned midsole and a moisture-wicking lining, the Nellie is perfect for those that spend long days on their feet. The aggressive outsole provides reliable traction while the padded collar protects from debris and the elements. On the trail or in the shop, the Timberland Premium Nellie Boot for women gets the job done.
- Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- EVA midsole for all day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Moisture-wicking textile lining made with 50% recycled PET keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle and to help keep out debris
- Rustproof hardware for durability and authenticity
- Durable laces with Taslan® fibers for long-lasting wear
- Embossed Timberland tree logo on the side
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Buy the Timberland Nelli Premium Boot for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timberland Women's Nelli Premium Boot
Love my BOOTS!
I love my wheat colored boots so much that I also bought the black boots too! They are very comfortable, keep my feet warm and are not heavy. Great boots at a great price!! And they look great too!
Boots came within a reasonable timeframe and were in excellent condition. Very happy with the purchase. My feet feel mildly loose in the boots but that's nothing thick socks won't fix!
I was looking for a boot to replace my old Havana Joe's and decided to give Timberland a try. The Nelli Premium Boot is awesome; waterproof, comfortable and stylish enough to wear in the office. And it is half the price of other boots I considered.