Timbuk2 Timbuk 2 Kickstand iPad Sleeve
Ranking highly for quality and style, the Timbuk2 Kickstand iPad Sleeve is a great way to safely carry your iPad, and can be propped up as a kickstand for easy viewing orientation. This iPad case works great with the original iPad but restricts the use of some buttons and features on the iPad2. The original iPad is held securely in place but due to the iPad2 being thinner, it tends to slide around in this sleeve. Fuzzy faux fur lining keeps your iPad safe from scratches.
- Fits the original iPad, but not optimal for the iPad2
- Fits the iPad but with limited access to some buttons/features (see below)
- Internal molded attachments for securing your iPad
- Folds to viewing mode and typing mode
- Luxurious faux fur lining protects the iPad's precious screen and sexy back
- If using with iPad2: Must remove the iPad2 from the Kickstand to use the rear camera properly
- If using with iPad2: SmartCover will not attach properly to the iPad2 when in the Kickstand
- If using with iPad2: Sleep/Wake button on the top of the iPad2 is not easily accessible when in the Kickstand
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 10.6 x 0.2 in, 22 x 27 x 0.5 cm
- Weight: 0.82 lb, 0.37 kg
Buy the Timbuk2 Timbuk 2 Kickstand iPad Sleeve from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Timbuk2 Timbuk 2 Kickstand iPad Sleeve
Far From Perfect
The following applies to a first-generation iPad: Overall: - Cannot rate higher than one star because clip required trimming to use headphones with iPad Pros: - Allows iPad to be easily removed for docking - Better protection than other portfolio cases - Stiff panels provide additional protection for screen Cons: - Clip blocks headphone jack despite what is shown in pictures (major issue) - Clip blocks part of speaker (minor issue) - Interior lining will collect dust (as with many portfolio cases) - Interior lining could be more like microfiber (preference) Not Evaluated: - Long-term durability