TrekSta Women's Edict Trail Running Shoes
Take the minimalist attention of a "barefoot running shoe and combine it with the protection and support of a regular trail running shoe and you've got the Women's TrekSta Edict Trail Running Shoes. Highly breathable (due to a mesh upper) and superbly supportive (thanks to a triple-density EVA insole), these women's trail runners make it through mud, waters and over rocks with the agility, comfort and ease. With the NesFit system, this rugged shoe cradles your feet, accounting for every contour and moving with you along the trail. Plus, the TrekSta Edict Trail Running Shoes for women offers a flat sole for more ground contact and feel, as well as a thin TPU plate to protect from rocks along your many trail running journeys and adventures.
- Upper: Highly breathable mesh
- NestFIT system cradles your feet
- Midsole: Ultra-light EVA provides cushion and support
- Triple-density EVA insole supports the arch, cushions key strike zones, and strengthens your stride
- Full-length NestFIT shaped nylon shank between insole and midsole provides protection in varying trail conditions
- Flat sole profile allows for more ground contact and better feel
- Thin TPU plate protects from rocks
- Outsole: HyperGrip sole provides traction in any condition
- Weight: 20.2 oz
Buy the TrekSta Edict Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - TrekSta Women's Edict Trail Running Shoes
Great lightweight trail shoe. Don't let the weight of the shoe fool you! They have a nylon shank plus a TPU plate that together shield your feet from feeling rocks and stones along the trail. My consumer feedback to TreKsta to improve the next model? Include both the slightly "beefier" heel and the traction lugs of the Evolution II, and you have an even better all-around lightweight trail shoe.