TrekSta Women's Kisatchie II Water Shoes
From the High Peaks of the Sierra to the beaches of Southern California, the TrekSta Women's Kisatchie II Water Shoes have your foot covered for multi-sport use. The BOA lace-up system provides the ideal tightness and fit for running or walking in wet or dry conditions.
- Material: mesh
- BOA lace up system makes it easy to tighten and loosen the sandal quickly
- Lightweight EVA midsole is comfortable and flexible on the long approach
- TPU shank protects foot against shock and is supportive of your arch
- Synthetic rubber toe cap protects your toes from rocks and stumps when you are on the move
- HyperGrip sole is light, strong, and extremely wear resistant for a long life
Buy the TrekSta Kisatchie II Water Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - TrekSta Women's Kisatchie II Water Shoes
Do not buy
I used the Kisatchie Water shoes for a 9 day self-support sea kayak trip on the Green River in Utah. After the first day the back of the heel had cut into my foot so badly I had to have duct tape around my foot to protect it from the shoe. The BOA lacing system was useless after being exposed to sand and mud. The button would not pop up - -was jammed so that I had to use my knife to even get it to move. After getting home and cleaning the shoe entirely - -the lacing system still does not work. The large holes in the front and back of shoe allows tons of sand and mud into the shoe which become very hard to discharge even when rinsing in the river. These are absolutely the worst shoes for serious river or water use. Don't waste your money - -because they are not cheap.