UGG Women's Classic Cardy Boots
Pull on your favorite sweater and match it to your best fall scarf and then get into the Women's UGG Classic Cardy Boots and make your way to the park with a mug of hot apple cider. This heathered merino wool blend boot features three wooden buttons etched with the signature UGG logo for style and versatility. Slouch the boot down, cuff it all the way over or wear it all the way up. From the UGG Classic Collection, the UGG Women's Classic Cardy Boots feature a soft foam insole covered with genuine sheepskin in a fun, vintage package.
- 50% wool, 50% acrylic blend uppers with suede heel guards and nylon binding
- Functional wood buttons that have been laser etched with the UGG® logo
- Suede heel guards have signature woven UGG® label
- Cushy foam for extra comfort covered with a genuine sheepskin sock that naturally wicks away moisture
- Molded EVA with a patented design that is very light and flexible
- This style tends to run a size large. If you are in-between sizes, it is recommend to order one-half size down
- This product contains materials that are not waterproof
- Shaft height: 14 in
- Circumference: 15.5 in
- Weight: 20 oz
Buy the UGG Classic Cardy Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - UGG Women's Classic Cardy Boots
The boots were perfect for my and she loves them. She wears them all the time and she said they are the best out of all of her Ugg boots (she has 7). Very different from the classics and baileys which I like! Very nice if they are pulled all the way up or even half way down. Pretty sure I will have to get another color very soon!
I enjoy the comfort , warmth, and looks of this boot. My friends make wonderful comments and I can really change the casual look with different clothes. I would recommend buying a half size or one size down from what you order for UGGs boots for better comfort.
These are really cute and comfy. I was a little worried about the sizing. I wear a 7 in most shoes. I ordered a 7 and when it came in it slipped a great deal at the heel. I went to a store and tried on the 6 and it was too short at the toe area and still slipped on my heel. After reading various reviews, many people who had this problem said that after wearing them they forgot about the slipping and it became very comfortable, kind of like a flip-flop. The slipping, even worn barefoot does not cause blisters. I have worn mine several times and they are very comfy and have not caused any issues. I am really glad I decided to keep them and take a chance.