Under Armour Men's Base 3.0 Crew Shirt
The heavy weight solution of a 3-option base layer system, the Under Armour Men's Base 3.0 Crew takes on cold weather during less active endeavors. This moisture wicking and quick drying double-sided ColdGear grid shirt traps and circulates body heat with its brushed inner layer and sends perspiration off the skin to the fast drying outer layer. Designed with highly mobile raglan sleeve's, and strategically placed ergonomic seams that are flatlock and chafe-free to reduce abrasion in high impact areas, this layering shirt gives premium comfort with exceptional warmth. Its ArmourBlock technology fights the microbes that cause odor for long lasting freshness and maximum moisture transport. Ideal for temps under 55, the Under Armour Men's Base 3.0 Crew is the stuff that adventures are made of.
- Fabric: double-sided grid fabric, 95% 7.0oz Polyester, 5% Elastane
- UA's Base layer solution for maximum thermal protection in extreme cold or lower exertion activitie
- ColdGear®construction featuring double-sided grid fabric traps and circulates body heat, ideal for temps under 55Â° F
- Moisture wicking and quick to dry
- ArmourBlock®Technology reduces odor by neutralizing microbes that cause
- Raglan sleeves
- Strategically placed ergonomic seams add to overall comfort by reducing abrasion in high impact areas
- Flatlock Seam for chafe-free comfort
- Ergonomically placed seams for superior comfort that won't restrict movement
- Ideal for maximum warmth in extreme cold or lower exertion activities
- Fitted cut: not tight, but designed to be very close to the body without the constriction of compression
Buy the Under Armour Base 3.0 Crew Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Under Armour Men's Base 3.0 Crew Shirt
Very comfortable, lightweight, and warm. The most efficient product you can imagine. I'm originally from CA but live in NY now and need it for the winter months and it works wonderfully.
Great warmth and value
I purchased this to wear outdoors during the several hours I volunteer at the local Humane Society shelter. This is a great base layer and being that I am always cold I was very pleased at how warm I have been able to stay with this on!
Under Armour Base 3.0
I purchased a set of UA base 3.0 for me and one for a lady friend , I can tell you honestly that both sets are enjoyed and appreciated on winter nights. The material has a good feel and the "compression fit" is actually tight enough without giving you a binding feel. I have read other reviews that complain about the long sleeves but I find the extra length to be just right because if you use a second layer the 3.0 base extra length in the sleeve can create a "seal' around your wrist and that helps keep you warm . I find it good quality but I think it is overpriced like all UA products , but I bought it and am happy with it.