Union Binding Company Union Men's Contact Bindings
When the forecast calls for a downpour of sweet style, the Men's Union Contact Bindings are ready for riders who throw down. The all-new fusion highbacks allow complete freedom of movement in the air and provide strategic support for solid stomped landings, while the injected dual zone EVA bushings help dampen vibrations under your feet for a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex without dead spots. The new 3D direct-connect strap system creates a more secure, plush fit with no pressure points so you can unleash a storm of wild jib combos without your feet giving up halfway through.
- All-new fusion Highbacks: Combine the total freedom of movement you want in the air with the strategic support you need to set down the landing gear
- Contact baseâ€”Dupont™ Zytel® ST nylon for strength, safety and security
- Injected dual zone EVA bushings: Dampen vibrations underfoot to promote a more comfortable ride and a smooth, even board flex with no dead spots
- Extruded anodized aluminum heelcups: Light and strong
- Shift-on-the-fly forward lean
- All-new 3D direct-connect strap system for a secure, plush fit with no pressure points
- Multi-layer strap core evenly distributes pressure
- Tool-free size adjustment
- Aluminum buckles
- Universal disks: Compatible with any traditional 4 x 4 mounting system and 3-hole, along with Burton snowboards featuring The Channel, you can mount Union Bindings on any board you choose
- All-new toe cup design
- Grade 8.8 hardware: Highest-strength steel (featuring a property class of 8.8) on all hardware
- Medium/Large: US M 6-10, US W 6.5 - 10.5
Buy the Union Binding Company Union Contact Bindings for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.