VivoBarefoot Men's Neo Cross Trainer Shoes
You're taking a minimalist approach to running shoes, your legs and feet are getting stronger, now's the time to get a pair of Vivobarefoot Neo Cross Trainer Shoes for men. The retro styling and performance of this cross-trainer makes it ideal for a variety of dry land surfaces. The hydrophobic airmesh and microfiber upper, reinforced with synthetic leather overlays and a protective RPU toe guard, ensure breathability, stability, and toe protection. The Vivobarefoot zero-pitch performance last ensures a comfortable fit and stride for the runner looking to maximize efficiency with minimal equipment on a variety of surfaces.
- Hydrophobic airmesh and microfiber upper, reinforced with synthetic leather overlays and a protective RPU toe guard, ensure breathability, stability, and toe protection
- Reinforced eyelets are computer-stitched
- Combination airmesh, microfiber and airprene collar for added comfort and performance
- Antibacterial microfiber lining provides a healthy in-shoe environment
- Heel pull tab helps you slip in and out of the shoe
- Removable and washable molded insole made with 100% recycled memory foam, contains a moisture controlling bamboo-charcoal compound to keep feet drier
- VivoBarefoot™ zero-pitch performance last ensures a comfortable fit and stride
- Performance Sole is anatomically neutral with a wide toe box; designed with latex rubber and TPU for maximum traction and durability on various surfaces; outsole thickness is 4 mm
- Width: medium D
- Weight (per shoe size 43): 9 oz
- EU 40 = US 7
- EU 41 = US 8
- EU 42 = US 9
- EU 43 = US 10
- EU 44 = US 11
- EU 45 = US 12
- EU 46 = US 13
- EU 47 = US 14
Buy the VivoBarefoot Neo Cross Trainer Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - VivoBarefoot Men's Neo Cross Trainer Shoes
Amazing Shoe! Snap it up while you can!
Having been running in minimalist shoes and even venturing barefoot occasionally for the past 2 1/2 years, I can say these are some of the most comfortable, stylish minimalist shoes out there! Having worn Vibram and New Balance Minimalist Shoes, these are slightly more expensive (except here!), but better quality then those others, and look better to wear in public. These fit true to size (I wear a Size 12, and picked up a 45), slightly different from Vibram Fivefingers however, with those being a 44 for me in general. There is a removable insole about 2 mm thick, which I generally will wear without, except when I do winter runs. It has a nice wide toe-box, and they are very flexible, and have not caused any chafing or blisters yet, even with the insole removed. These look like average sneakers, but are water-resistant, and look much better, in general. That's why I also bought the Vivobarefoot RA prior to getting these ones. Those are my "dress" shoes now, while these will be my winter running pair. I look forward to putting many miles on these, and will definitely come back to get more in the future!!