VivoBarefoot Women's Neo Trail Running Shoes
Run like the wind and feel light as a feather in the Women's VivoBarefoot Neo Trail Running Shoes. These ultimate barefoot running shoes have an ultra thin off road outsole designed with multidirectional lugs to maximize traction and grip while the puncture-resistant layer protects your feet from rocks and debris. With a water resistant upper you dont have to worry about wet weather or muddy trails and with a pressed EVA insole you get extra thermal protection when needed. A zigzag, lace-lock structure keeps feet secure while the anatomic toe box and zero-drop profile allow your toes room to breathe and your feet room to flex for maximum comfort on those long runs through the winding trails.
- Material upper: Hydrophobic thin mesh, non-toxic, breathable, lightweight, water-resistant
- Collar/panel & lining: Dri-lex lining with thick mesh collar
- Lacing: Tie-up lace
- Insoles: Removable 3mm pressed EVA insole for additional thermal protection when necessary
- Sole construction: Off road, rubber outsole specifically designed for off road surfaces with directional lugs to maximize surface contact for superior barefoot traction
- Outsole thickness: 2.5 mm with 4.5 mm lugs, offering protection and ultimate grip
- Toe guard: Perforated eco PU with abrasion resistant rubber protects the foot
- Eco credentials: 100% vegan
- Weight (Â½ pair): 195 g, 6.9 oz
- EU 35 = US 5
- EU 36 =US 6
- EU 37 =US 7
- EU 38 = US 8
- EU 39 = US 8.5
- EU 40 = US 9
- EU 41 = US 9.5
- EU 42 = US 10
Buy the VivoBarefoot Neo Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - VivoBarefoot Women's Neo Trail Running Shoes
This shoe was comfortable and wide and had good ground feel. There was only one major problem: the photo on the webpage is the wrong color. The photo is of the light grey/turquoise shoe, which is what I wanted, but what arrived in the mail was the light grey/crimson shoe (as stated on the website). In the end, I had to send the shoe back because it was just not the color I wanted.