VivoBarefoot Women's Ultra Water Shoes
Minimalist design meets amphibious performance in the Vivobarefoot Ultra Water Shoe for women. The Ultra is more than a simple water shoe; it's a high-tech running and training shoe worthy of beach and light trail use as well as general cross training. The Ultra is easily customized to meet the needs of your feet and use by adding or removing the sockliner or tongue and adjusting the quick-draw lace system. The mesh and Lycra liner sock can actually be worn on its own. The shoe's honeycomb design and synthetic construction facilitate breathability and make it truly amphibious. Step into summer and enjoy the Vivobarefoot Ultra Water Shoe experience.
- Upper: EVA: 3D upper-outsole with perforated, non-toxic, dual-density, soft, high abrasion resistant EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)
- Footbed: Removable, plug-in, puncture-resistant sock liner for climate control or added protection
- Elastic Lace cord and lock lacing system for a quick, secure fit
- Lining: Removable, plug-in stretchy mesh tongue for climate control and preferred fit
- Outsole: Durable, amphibious, injected EVA sole
- Outsole Thickness: Starts at 7mm compresses to 3mm
- Superior traction
- Natural foot-flex uses a perforated upper and a hex-flex outsole for optimal comfort
- Glueless construction
- Mono-material shell is light on resource consumption
- 100% vegan
- Sole thickness: 7mm / compresses to 3mm
- Weight: 4.3 oz, 122 g
Buy the VivoBarefoot Ultra Water Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.