Woolrich Women's Westline Jacket
Chopping wood, taking a hike, raking leaves ... outdoor chores and fun don't stop just because the weather is turning cold. To keep you toasty, Woolrich offers the waterproof, breathable and wind-resistant Women's Westline Jacket. But it's not just warm; it's also lightweight and designed with plenty of stretch so the jacket won't be an impediment when you're swinging an ax or stacking logs. Stand-up collar, lined with soft fleece, stays closed with hook-and-loop fasteners. Stash gloves in the zippered hand-warmer pockets; other necessities fit into three interior pockets. Adjustable cuffs. Two-way front zipper. Fleece interior. Machine wash, line dry.
- Fabric: 50% polyester/30% acrylic/12% wool/8% polyurethane, 10.75 oz
- Side panels: 52% polyester/39% nylon/9% spandex, 10 oz
- Two-way center front zipper
- Stand-up collar with zipper guard
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Three interior pockets
- Waterproof/breathable fabric
- Water/wind resistant garment
- Hook-&-loop adjustable cuffs
- Curved, 2" dropped-back hem
- Machine wash, line dry
- Centerback length: L-27"
Buy the Woolrich Westline Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Woolrich Women's Westline Jacket
Woolrich and Altrec great partnership
This jacket looks great and feels great. It is not polar fleece so not as comfy as that, but still very comfy and fits well and is made very well. It looks very neat and clean. Love it!!