Located south west from Reno and within the Mount Rose Wilderness, this strenuous 2.6 mile hike offers users the opportunity to trek along a low use trail.
* Always carry drinking water.
* Hike in single file to keep trails narrow and wild.
* Prevent erosion, follow the trail and do NOT cut switchbacks.
* Keep trails clean, pack out ALL paper and trash.
* Protect plants and wildlife.
LEAVE NO TRACE!
Directions from Reno, NV: Take Interstate 80 west. Continue until National Forest unmaintained road 436; take this road east until the trailhead.