Restroom and potable water are provided. There is a public phone at the Amador Ranger Station. Campground host is on site. There are no hook-ups, no dump station, and no showers.
- Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance.
- This camground requires a 2 day minimum stay on weekends.
- There is an extra vehicle fee collected at the site.
- No refunds for bad weather.
- Campers must camp in their reserved sites.
Directions: Located 20 miles east of Jackson, California, on Highway 88 to Omo Ranch Road. Turn north 1 mile to North South Road. Turn right about 6 miles to campground.
Normal Services Available:
4-25/2003 through 10-14/2003 .